No need to douse this breakfast griddle cake in loads of sugary syrup. It's already tasty and sweet enough! Follow the recipe below to serve up some guilt-free sweet treats.
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup egg whites
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup beets, cut into cubes
- 1 scoop (s) muscle milk natural chocolate protein
- Heat greased skillet on medium heat.
- Combine all ingredients until batter is smooth.
- Pour into heated skillet.
- Once bubbles form and one side is golden brown underneath, flip pancake.
- Cook on other side until golden brown.
- Serve with butter or cream cheese whipped with agave nectar.