It's not fall until you've had your first taste of pumpkin spice bliss. Skip the latte and whip up a batch of these cookies to indulge in the feeling of the season.
- 1 cup white kidney beans
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup liquid egg whites
- 37 g freeze-dried strawberries
- 1 scoop(s) fitMiss Delight, Vanilla Chai Protein Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a food processor, blend beans until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth and well combined.
- Divide batter into 10 circles on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and cool on a wire rack.