It's the time of year again when pumpkins are all the rage—and for good reason. In addition to being a low-calorie fruit, coming in at just 26 calories per 100-gram serving, this orange gourd is rich in fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Looking for a quick way to incorporate it into your diet? Try these easy no-bakes that combine savory pumpkin with sweet vanilla chai. Top things off with chocolate chips and a hint of cinnamon.
- 1 cup pumpkin, canned
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 3 cup raw oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground flaxseed
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 scoop FitMiss Delight Vanilla Chai Protein Powder
- 4 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup
- Mix everything together in a large bowl, pressing and folding all the ingredients together.
- Roll into balls about 1 inch in diameter.
- Place on a pan lined with wax paper, and allow to chill for about 30 minutes before serving.