Warm weather may be on its way out, but that doesn't mean ice cream is off-limits. Put a seasonal spin on this delicious delicacy—and lighten things up with protein-rich yogurt—with Dayna Tappan's recipe for a cool, refreshing treat.
- 12 oz whipped cream topping
- 12 oz nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 scoop optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey, Pumpkin Pie
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 4 cracker graham crackers
- 2 tbsp walden Farms Caramel Syrup
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Add Truvia or Stevia and pumpkin spice to taste, then swirl in the caramel.
- Crumble nuts and graham crackers, and swirl into the mix.
- Top with caramel and enjoy!