Who doesn't love pumpkin? The extra protein and low carbs mean that you can enjoy this seasonal favorite without the guilt.
- 170 g pumpkin puree
- 1 scoop pro JYM (Caramel Macchiato or Tahitian Vanilla Bean)
- 30 g coconut flour
- 9 g powdered Stevia
- 2 whole egg
- 28 g coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- In a bowl, beat together all wet ingredients, except pumpkin.
- Add dry ingredients and pumpkin purée to wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour batter into one greased loaf pan or two greased mini-loaf pans.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Let bread cool in pan for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.