If you're like most people, you like to enjoy sleeping in on the weekends and getting up to a brunch that reminds you of your mom's home cooking. Rather than opting for high calorie pancakes or waffles, try this healthier version that you can whip up yourself in minutes.
- 1 scoop(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- 3 large egg whites
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 1 tsp powdered Stevia
- 1 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup
- Mix all the ingredients together and then place in pancake sized spoonfuls on a hot griddle sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Flip once when edges begin to brown (1-3 minutes depending on griddle) and cook the remaining side.
- Serve with sliced fruit on top and a small amount of sugar-free maple syrup if desired.