It's time to bring back this party-favorite with a high-protein reboot that's even better than the original. Made with whey isolate, dark chocolate, and natural peanut butter, this Signature recipe delivers all the classic nostalgia with only half the sugar and carbs. All you need is a gallon-sized plastic bag to shake up this childhood classic in no time!
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 scoop Signature 100% Whey Isolate, Chocolate
- 6 cup Rice Chex cereal
- ½ cup unsifted powdered sugar
- Place chocolate chips, peanut butter, and coconut oil in a bowl and microwave in 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth and easy to mix.
- Add chocolate isolate to peanut butter mixture and stir to combine.
- Put rice Chex into a gallon plastic bag, then pour in peanut butter protein mixture. Seal bag and shake to coat Chex.
- Add powdered sugar to bag and shake to coat. Pour mixture out onto a baking sheet and spread out to cool before serving.