Sometimes your tastes buds crave sweet and savory satisfaction at the same time. With this delicious twist on pork tenderloin, you can satisfy that urge! Pair this dish with a side of steamed broccoli and you can enjoy a low-carb, high-protein meal.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 2 apples
- 2 tbsp sweet Spreads Cinnamon Roll Coconut Butter (Coconutter)
- ½ whole onion, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pork tenderloin in the oven or on the grill.
- In a medium nonstick pan, add onion and apple.
- Sauté until tender.
- Mix Sweet Spreads CocoNutter with apples and onions.
- Serve pork tenderloin topped with cinnamon apple mixture.