IFBB Bikini pro Nicole Moneer eats clean all year so she never has to diet hard before a show. Try this easy, delicious, and nutritious meal!
- 6 oz ground pork, antibiotic- and hormone-free
- 1 cup 1" pieces, loosely packed kale
- 1 pear, sliced
- 1 tsp pumpkin seed oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch himalayan rock salt
- Tear up kale in a big bowl. Skin and chop pear.
- Mix kale with oil and vinegar in a big bowl and shake.
- Let sit for an hour or more. The kale won't get soggy, I promise!
- Brown pork in a skillet, about 10-12 minutes.
- Top kale with fresh pork.