A super strong popeye-style dish.
- 1½ tsp olive oil
- ½ cup onion, finely chopped
- ½ clove garlic, minced
- 1 whole green onion, chopped
- ½ small green bell pepper
- ½ lb lean ground beef
- 16 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup (8 fl oz) non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3 tbsp fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 fl oz water
- 1½ tsp, leaves oregano
- Heat olive oil in skillet. Sauté onion, garlic, green onion, and green pepper until tender.
- Add ground beef, and cook until just browned.
- Add mushrooms and spinach. When spinach is limp, add remaining ingredients. Heat through and serve.