Who could have thought that so much energy could come in such a small package? These little drops of protein-packed goodness are perfect for a pre- or post-workout meal, or even as a mid-day snack. They're easily portable, so you can have access to a healthy meal no matter what you're doing.
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- ¾ cup organic honey
- 1 cup Beast Sports Protein, Vanilla
- ⅛ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1½ cup gluten-free oats
- 2 tbsp Walden Farms Calorie Free Chocolate Syrup
- Heat peanut butter and honey in a medium saucepan until melted.
- In a bowl, mix whey and oats.
- Add melted peanut butter and honey mixture to the bowl and mix until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Stir in the Walden Farms syrup or add it as a drizzle once the balls have been made.
- Mold the mixture into golf ball-sized balls.
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes before enjoying!