You don't need a roaring campfire to get down with the goodness of marshmallows. Keep warm inside while nestling up to their fluffy goodness with this protein pie recipe. Fair warning: The added combination of peanut butter and pumpkin will be enough to make your taste buds go wild.
- 2 scoop cellucor COR-Performance, Peanut Butter Marshmallow
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp splenda
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 serving 3.5 oz shelf stable puddings, vanilla, ready-to-eat, fat free
- 1 can pumpkin, canned
- 1 whole egg
- 2 large egg whites
- 50 g nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ oz almond milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl: whey, pudding mix, Splenda, cinnamon, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Add in wet ingredients: egg, egg whites, Greek yogurt, almond milk, vanilla, and canned pumpkin.
- Spray an 8-inch springform or Pyrex pan with cooking spray. Transfer mixture into pan.
- Cook in oven at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes and then at 300 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick. When it comes out clean, the pie is ready.
- Allow to cool for 30-45 minutes.
- Set in fridge to settle for at least 3-4 hours. Enjoy!