Move over, Reese's. These peanut butter cups are a great, guilt-free way to satisfy your sweet tooth. They're a healthy version of one of my favorite chocolate treats.
- 1 banana
- 3 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 serving (2 scoops) NLA For Her: Her Whey, Vanilla Cupcake
- ½ cup cashew milk
- ⅓ cup baking chips
- Add a frozen banana, peanut butter, peanut butter powder, cashew milk, and protein powder into your food processor.
- Blend to an even consistency.
- Set filling aside and melt chocolate chips in the microwave in 15-second intervals. Continue to microwave until chocolate chips are completely melted.
- Once chocolate is melted, place a thin layer at the bottom of each silicone cupcake mold.
- Fill cupcake mold nearly to the top with peanut butter filling.
- Top with more chocolate.
- Allow peanut butter cups to set in the freezer for an hour.