It seems like everyone has a protein bite recipe, but not everyone has a quick, four-ingredient recipe that packs so much nutrition and flavor into such a delicious, gluten-free bite. Quick oats form the base of these energy snacks, while honey and pre-mixed chocolate PBfit hold it all together. Substitute cacao nibs or coconut flakes to mix up the flavors, or just whip up a quick batch as is for an easy on-the-go snack you can enjoy anytime.
- 1½ cup quick oats
- ¾ cup Vegan Organic PBFit Chocolate Plus
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- Mix all the ingredients together until well incorporated.
- Scoop out the mixture in even spoonfuls and roll into balls.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator.