This is one of my go-to chicken recipes. It's seriously simple, but tastes like it's gourmet. With recipes like this, it's super easy to stay on your FreakMode nutrition plan!
- 2 piece chicken breast
- ¼ cup low-fat Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp ground almonds
- ¼ can drained chickpeas, canned
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup milk (2% fat)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, sprinkle milk over both chicken breasts.
- Dredge the chicken into the dry rub mix, coating well on both sides.
- Over medium heat in a nonstick skillet, cook breasts for 7-9 minutes on each side.