No need to head to the Factory. Save calories and cash by making your own cheesecake cups with minimal prep work! This recipe makes six cheesecake cups.
- 6 oz jello sugar-free cheesecake mix
- 4 tsp granulated Stevia
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 scoop Muscle Milk Complete Whey, Graham Cracker
- Mix all ingredients until batter reaches a thick consistency.
- Place cupcake wrappers into cupcake baking tray and pour batter about half way in each.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours.
- Top with peanut butter or almond butter. Enjoy!