Sometimes, a mean sweet tooth is impossible to fight. Try these mini-cheesecakes for a lower-carb, higher-protein treat. They're so good you'll be shouting from the rooftops.
- 16 oz fat-free cream cheese
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- ⅓ cup egg whites
- 12 tbsp splenda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin, canned
- ½ cup(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 12 cracker graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line 12 muffin tins and place one cracker or cookie inside each liner.
- Beat together cream cheese, cottage cheese, egg whites, protein powder, Splenda, and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour the filling into the muffin tins, filling each cup half-full. Reserve half the mixture.
- Add pumpkin puree, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice to the mixture and pour remainder into muffin tins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until it's almost set (it should still be slightly jiggly in the center).
- Remove from the oven and refrigerate for 30-60 minutes before serving.