When you need a morning fix, nothing beats scrambled eggs for brevity and versatility. Toss in chopped veggies (peppers, onions, tomatoes, etc.) and add a little cheese to round-out a protein-packed breakfast.
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1¼ cup red pepper
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes tomatoes, sliced
- ¼ cup, diced low-fat cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup onion, finely chopped
- Heat half a tablespoon of olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat and add veggies.
- Crack two eggs and add a few egg whites into the pan.