Wake up and fuel your body with the perfect high-protein meal!
- 1 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 6 whole egg
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 whole whole wheat soft tortillas
- Place all cherry tomatoes in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Add tomato purée to a nonstick skillet on medium heat with olive oil.
- Add spices and cook until all water is evaporated (around 8 minutes).
- In a bowl, beat eggs.
- Add eggs to tomato mixture.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes, or until eggs have separated from the side of the pan.