Start your day with a superfood combo. Chia seeds are nutrient-dense and packed with a healthy dose of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and antioxidants. Not to mention, they contain all nine essential amino acids for building muscle. Pair with vitamin-C-rich mango for a healthier take on traditional parfait.
- 1 serving (2 scoops) NLA For Her: Her Whey, Vanilla Cupcake
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ mango, peeled and sliced
- Mix protein powder and almond milk. Stir in chia seeds.
- Let the mixture sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. The chia seeds will absorb the mixture, making a pudding-like consistency.
- Layer pudding mixture in a container with chunks of mango. Serve chilled.