If you're on a low-carb protocol, you might occasionally pine for the carb-centric staples of breakfast such as pancakes, cereal, and hash browns. Cellucor athlete and pioneer of the "30 Days Out" trainer Craig Capurso certainly missed these foods, but he didn't have to abandon his low-carb stance. Instead, he got a little creative and satisfied both his craving and nutritional needs with this low-carb recipe.
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 scoop Cellucor COR-Performance Whipped Vanilla Whey
- 1 cup liquid egg whites
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spoon batter into a heated pan or griddle.
- Wait a couple of minutes, until the batter bubbles and hardens around the edges, then flip.
- Serve as-is or with your favorite low-sugar syrup.