Who doesn't love the taste of freshly-baked blueberry muffins in the morning? Almond flour keeps this variation soft and surprisingly low-carb, while a healthy dose of lemon juice adds a little unexpected brightness. The fruity flavors and the delicious protein punch will make this a breakfast staple.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 serving (2 scoops) NLA For Her: Her Whey, Vanilla Cupcake
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 egg
- 2 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ½ cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- Combine all ingredients, folding in blueberries last.
- Pour batter into muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.