A simple nutrition plan will ensure you go the distance and have a lifetime of good health. There's no need to use store-bought pancake mix full of flour and sugar. All you need is oatmeal and Lean Pro 8. The creamy taste of Lean Pro 8 vanilla sets these protein pancakes apart from all others you may have tried. Be careful not to sample the batter&mdash it may not make it to the skillet. And yes, I'm speaking from experience. It's that good!
- 1 large egg whites
- ½ cup oatmeal, cooked
- ½ medium (7" to 7-7/8" long) banana
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 scoop lean Pro 8 protein
- Place raw, uncooked oatmeal in a blender or food processor and blend until it becomes fine flour.
- Add eggs, banana, protein powder, and baking powder and pulse blend until smooth.
- Toss blueberries into the batter and mix using a spatula or spoon.
- Place a skillet on medium-high heat and measure out about 1/8 cup or 2 tbsp of batter per pancake.
- Cover the pancakes while they cook to help the inside cook faster. Cook them for about 45 seconds to 1 minute on the first side, and then about 30-45 sec on the other side.