When it comes to cooking, I like to keep it quick, simple, and nutritious. Why not get the most of each meal by kicking the protein percentage to the max? I like to add protein powder into my oatmeal, and then pack in more flavor by topping it with almonds.
- 2 cup oatmeal, cooked
- 1 scoop vanilla caramel protein powder
- ¼ cup almonds, slivered
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Pour two packets of instant oatmeal into a bowl.
- Mix with one scoop of Whey-HD Vanilla Caramel protein powder. Add cinnamon.
- Add hot water and mix to the consistency you prefer.
- Top with crushed almonds.