These protein-packed muffins are great to start your day off with because they combine all three macronutrients for a well balanced breakfast that will provide plenty of ingredients throughout the day.
- 1¼ cup(s) unflavored whey protein powder
- 1¼ cup raw oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp table salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 6 tbsp splenda
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large egg whites
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Combine together the protein powder, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and Splenda.
- In another bowl, whisk together unsweetened applesauce, low fat milk, olive oil, and egg whites.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until moist and finally add in nuts.
- Place into muffin tin, filling until 2/3's full and then bake at 400 degrees F for 15-18 minutes.