Grilled Chicken Breast, Olive Oil Mashed Sweet Potato
- 1 piece chicken breast
- 1 whole sweet potato
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Season chicken breast with a few drops of olive oil and some salt. Peel the sweet potato and cut into medium-sized chunks.
- Put the sweet potato chunks in a pot of water on high, and boil until tender. Mash with a fork, adding about 2 tablespoons olive oil and salt to taste.
- Throw the chicken on a hot grill, and cook about 5 minutes each side, or until the chicken registers an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Add a few tablespoons of water and a squeeze of lemon to a hot pan. Wilt the spinach on high heat, just enough to soften the leaves.
- Make a stack of sweet potato, spinach, and chicken, in that order.