If you're in the habit of having a bowl of Greek yogurt as your mid-afternoon snack or your pre-bed meal, consider having it for breakfast instead.
- 2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 small apple, red
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp splenda
- 1 pinch table salt
- 4 tbsp ground flaxseed
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Slice apples into thin slices; place them on a non-stick pan; and then sprinkle them with cinnamon, Splenda and a dash of salt.
- Place prepared apples (covered) in the oven for about 45 minutes or until tender.
- Remove and allow them to cool for 30 minutes.
- Place one cup of Greek yogurt in each bowl and then top with apples and 2 tbsp flaxseeds.