Craving an iced oatmeal cookie but trying to keep your carbs and sugars low? Treat yourself the healthier way with one of these homemade giant protein oatmeal cream pies!
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- ¼ cup whole-wheat flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp natural peanut butter
Protein Filling Ingredients
- ⅔ scoop Xtend Pro, Vanilla Ice Cream
- 3 oz nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, mix the egg white, egg, and brown sugar and beat until it's light and smooth. Add the Greek yogurt and peanut butter and stir to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix.
- Divide the dough into six even portions. Roll into balls and place on a baking sheet spaced 2 inches apart.
- Bake the cookies at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
- While the cookies bake, mix together the XTEND Pro Vanilla Ice Cream, Greek yogurt, and pudding mix. Place the filling mixture in the fridge to thicken.
- Let the cookies cool thoroughly before icing. Spread the thickened filling evenly on three cookies, then top with the remaining three cookies to create a cookie cream pie.