Baking in foil is an excellent way to prepare fish because the foil traps the delicate flavors. While grilling can also be a great option, foil-prepared dishes tend to pack in more overall flavor. This low-calorie tilapia recipe is also a good source of lean protein. Serve this fish with vegetables and a side of carbohydrates.
- 2 4 oz tilapia fillets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Set tilapia on a square of heavy-duty foil. Rub fish with olive oil and top with dill, garlic, salt, and pepper. Squeeze half the lemon over top and lay asparagus over the fish.
- Slice other half of the lemon and lay slices on top of asparagus.
- Fold up sides of the foil and twist closed, creating an envelope around the fish.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.