Start your day fast and furious with an easy-to-make breakfast power bar!
- 3 cup raw oats
- 2 cup whole wheat cereal
- 1 cup pastry flour
- 1 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 cup dried unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 8 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 cup, sliced apricots
- 3 cup soy milk, light
- 1 cup canola oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F, and line a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the soy milk and canola oil. In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Combine both bowls, and stir well.
- Spread the mixture on a greased baking sheet and bake until golden brown (about 50 minutes).
- Let cool, and cut into bars.