Boring old egg whites, or egg whites and mashed avocado on toast? Seriously, there's no comparison. This is a simple, game-changing breakfast you can make in minutes.
- ½ cup egg whites
- ½ fruit, without skin and seed avocado
- 2 slice regular multi-grain bread
- 1 pinch table salt
- Halve one avocado. Use a spoon to scoop the flesh out of the skin. Mash the flesh with a fork and add just a pinch of salt.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan on medium heat. Sprinkle a little salt onto the egg whites. Add them to the pan and cook, stirring frequently, until the whites have solidified.
- Spread avocado mash on two slices of toasted whole-grain bread. Top with egg whites.