It's time to break out the cast iron skillet—every fit cook should have one. This breakfast will cook in the oven as you get yourself and family ready for the day. Definitely worth a try!
- 1 cup liquid egg whites
- 3 whole asparagus spears
- ½ cup brown rice
- ¼ whole red onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- ½ fruit (3-3/4" dia) grapefruit, raw, pink and red, Florida
- 1 scoop dymatize iso-100
- Set oven to 405 F.
- Lightly spray a cast iron skillet with coconut oil or olive oil.
- Add cooked brown rice and quinoa to the skillet.
- Pour in egg whites, and then add asparagus strips and pieces and bell pepper slices.
- Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes (or until eggs are cooked).