This is the dip for anyone looking to up the protein content in their diet. In addition to being rich in muscle-building protein, it's packed with calcium to help make your midday snack more complete. This dip works with other herbs as well, so if you aren't a fan of dill, get creative and try something else.
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 whole onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp dill
- 1 tbsp onion soup mix powder
- ½ tbsp garlic, pureed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add in the garlic and onions, sautéing for 2-4 minutes or until onions are clear. Remove from heat.
- In another bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, sour cream, dill, and onion soup mix powder. Once combined, stir in onions and serve immediately.
- Top with salt and pepper if desired.