If you know you're in for a busy morning, make these bars the night before. They take less than 30 minutes and can be stored for a week. Grab one for those on-the-go days!
- ¼ cup raw oats
- 8 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- ¼ cup almonds, slivered
- ⅛ cup dried cranberries
- 2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ⅓ cup honey
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- In a bowl, combine oats, seeds, nuts, cranberries, and protein powder.
- Heat honey and brown sugar in a small skillet over medium heat until bubbling. Stir in the seed mixture until well-coated.
- Pour mixture onto a sheet of parchment paper lightly sprayed with non-stick spray. Cover with another sheet of coated parchment paper.
- Press mixture together until it forms a large rectangle.
- Let sit for 30 minutes, remove paper, and cut into squares.