This cucumber salad works great as a light lunch while you're at your desk. It offers a unique flavor that will be sure to please.
- 8 oz turkey breast, white meat
- 2 cup cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- ¼ cup fat-free mayonnaise
- ⅛ cup skim milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- Combine mayonnaise, skim milk, apple cider vinegar, and poppy seeds in a bowl and set aside.
- Slice cucumbers and celery; toss together with turkey.
- Drizzle salad dressing over the top and toss to coat.