Sick of smoothies? Stark swears by his creamy tuna with cucumber recipe as a perfect bedtime snack. This protein-packed bedtime snack will provide your muscles with the overnight growing power they need and your taste buds with the flavors they desire.
- ½ whole cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 5 oz albacore tuna
- ¼ cup raw pepitas
- 1 tsp sriracha
- Toss the pepitas with the olive oil and place in a pan on medium-high heat.
- Toast until they start to pop, turning occasionally with a spatula.
- When they are almost browned, add the hot sauce and coat each piece completely.
- Cook for another 3 minutes, and cool on a paper towel.
- Mix the drained tuna with the avocado until it all holds together easily.
- Cut the cucumber into four 2-inch-thick pieces.
- Scoop out the seeds to create a "bowl" for the tuna.
- Fill the cucumber pieces with the tuna, avocado mixture.
- Top with the pepitas and a dash of hot sauce. Devour.