Not sure what to do with those lumpy, white curds? This recipe will have you enjoying cottage cheese so much you'll forget that you're eating it.
- 2 cup spaghetti whole-wheat pasta
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- ½ cup skim milk
- 1 cup, shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 dash black pepper
- Cook the whole wheat pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, blend cottage cheese and milk until smooth.
- Drain pasta and then stir in the cottage cheese mixture and cheddar cheese until melted.
- Sprinkle with pepper and any other spices you desire.