Not sure what to do with those lumpy, white curds? This recipe will have you enjoying cottage cheese so much you'll forget that you're eating it.
- 1 muffin whole-wheat English muffin
- 1 tbsp fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 oz (1 serving) low-fat deli turkey
- 2 slice, thin/small tomatoes
- ½ cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp green onion, chopped
- ½ avocado
- Lightly toast whole grain English muffin.
- Smear fat-free mayonnaise on each half and top with turkey breast and tomato slice.
- On each half, spoon 1/4 cup of the cottage cheese on top of tomato.
- Top each half with avocado and a sprinkle of green onions and ground pepper.