Not sure what to do with those lumpy, white curds? This recipe will have you enjoying cottage cheese so much you'll forget that you're eating it.
- ½ cup oatmeal, cooked
- ½ cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 egg whites
- ½ banana
- Blend all ingredients and one half of banana until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Pour the batter onto the skillet in medium sized circles and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles form on the edges.
- Flip and then cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and top with extra peanut butter and sliced banana before serving.
- Note: Add cinnamon and sugar-free maple syrup for a little extra flavor!