Not all protein cookies live up to the billing. These give unbelievable taste plus 9 grams of protein apiece, and can be made in no time flat!
- ½ cup(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- ¼ cup egg whites
- ¼ cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 pinch table salt
- ½ cup organic cane palm sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add all ingredients except the chocolate chips to a large mixing bowl and stir together for about 30 seconds, until blended.
- Add dark chocolate chips and continue stirring.
- Make 12 spoonful-sized balls and put them on a lightly greased baking sheet. Flatten each cookie with a fork.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, let cool, and enjoy!