Just the word "snickerdoodle" brings up memories of rich, cinnamon-sugar cookies baked until they're crispy around the edges yet still soft in the middle. Turn this old classic into a macro-friendly option that won't ruin your diet—and might even help boost your gains.
- ¼ cup pancake mix
- ¼ cup oatmeal, cooked
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp splenda
- 1 scoop cellucor COR-Performance, Cinnamon Swirl
- 1 serving 3.5 oz shelf stable puddings, vanilla, ready-to-eat, fat free
- 1 whole egg
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp water
- 10 g natural peanut butter
- Grind 1/2 cup oatmeal into a fine powder. Pour the powder into a mixing bowl and add the dry ingredients: pudding mix, PB lean, Cellucor whey, baking powder, Splenda, cinnamon, and pancake mix.
- Add egg and Greek yogurt. Slowly pour in water to soften the mixture. A dash of water should be enough to form a batter. Keep mixing until the batter is thick.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat it with cooking spray.
- Spoon the batter onto the sheet, leaving an inch between each dollop.
- These bake quickly, so check them after 7-8 minutes in the oven. The bottom should be a slightly golden-brown color and the top should be fluffy.
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!