If you love the combination of chocolate and banana, you'll go absolutely bananas for these bars. Created by Jaime Baird, Online Editor-in-Chief of FitnessRx for Women and IFBB Bikini pro, these bars combine the perfect amount of protein and carbs to serve as a post-workout treat. Even if you aren't coming out of a workout, you can still nosh on them anytime during the day. They're perfect for keeping around in the fridge or freezer.
- 3 scoop gaspari Nutrition Myofusion Advanced Protein
- ½ cup brown rice flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 banana
- ½ cup water
- ⅔ cup egg whites
- 1 scoop(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- 4 tbsp powdered peanut butter
- ¼ cup egg whites
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the chocolate MyoFusion, brown rice flour, and baking powder in a bowl.
- In a blender, combine the ripe banana, water, and 2/3 cup egg whites. Stir in the dry ingredients until well-mixed.
- Spray a glass baking pan with non-stick spray and pour batter into the dish.
- In another bowl, combine the vanilla IsoFusion with peanut butter powder and 1/4 cup egg whites.
- Pour this mixture onto the chocolate batter in straight lines.
- Run a knife across the batter to create the swirled appearance.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until you can insert a toothpick in the center section of the bars and it comes out clean.