Bring the classic combination of chocolate and peanut butter to your tummy with this quick cake. It's delicious, microwave-friendly, and so easy to make that you might be tempted to "bake" every day.
- ¼ cup pB2 Chocolate Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 scoop(s) fitMiss Delight, Chocolate Delight Protein Powder
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 whole egg
- ⅓ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- ½ tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp powdered peanut butter
- 2 tbsp nonfat milk
- In a bowl, stir together all of the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk one egg. Next, stir in applesauce, almond milk, and vanilla extract.
- Fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Spray two mugs (or bowls) with cooking spray, and pour batter into each bowl. Microwave each cake for 90 seconds. I "bake" them separately.
- While your cakes cool, stir together frosting ingredients of powdered peanut butter and milk. Top each cake evenly.