It's hard to find a gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free cookie, but that's exactly what you get with these chocolatey peanut butter no-bake cookies. Made with superfoods like organic cacao powder and LIVfit Super Seeds Blend, these no-bake treats are as healthy as they are delicious and a quick way to satisfy any sweet tooth.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- In a large saucepan, bring the sugar, almond milk, coconut oil, and cacao to a boil and let it boil for one minute.
- Remove the mixture from the heat, and add the seeds, peanuts, oats, PBfit, and vanilla. Stir thoroughly to combine.
- Spoon the dough onto the baking sheet in heaping teaspoonfuls and shape into cookies.
- Refrigerate cookies for at least 30 minutes until they are cooled and hardened. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.