This creamy snack is perfect for a Halloween party. Feel free to get creative with your pumpkins!
- 8 oz fat-free cream cheese
- ¼ cup reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup pretzels
- 10 crackers crackers multigrain
- Heat cream cheese at medium heat until cheddar cheese has melted.
- Place cheese in fridge and cool for at least one hour.
- Once cool, form cheese into small balls and place on top of crackers.
- With a toothpick, draw lines from top to bottom of the cheese balls to create grooves like a pumpkin has.
- Stick half a pretzel stick on the top of the cheese balls to create the stem.
- Place in fridge until ready to serve.