Cheese doesn't make the cut in everybody's macros, but if it fits in yours, you'll love this recipe. The meatballs are creamy, tasty and full of muscle-building protein. If you're not into mozzarella or Parmesan, feel free to use low-fat cheddar cheese.
- 1½ lb ground chicken breast
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup low-fat parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp, ground oregano
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup raw oats
- ½ whole onion, finely diced
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Using your hands, combine all ingredients.
- Roll chicken mixture into bite-sized meatballs.
- Place meatballs on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.