This dish is filled with healthful fats and muscle-building protein but relatively low in carbs. This recipe will help you combat hunger and provide a dose of long-lasting energy.
- ½ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Splenda
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 12 oz chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup baby corn
- 2 green onion, sliced
- ½ cup cashews, chopped
- Combine together the chicken broth, oyster sauce, soy sauce, Splenda, cornstarch, and white vinegar and set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add in chicken breast chunks, stir-frying for 6-8 minutes.
- Add peppers, mushrooms, and baby corn, cooking for 2-3 minutes longer.
- Add combined mixture from step 1 to the skillet, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 10-12 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cashews and green onions, toss, and then serve.