Casein pudding starts with a thick, decadent texture and keeps rocking with a sustained release of muscle-building goodness. This simple two-ingredient recipe is made with casein protein and sugar-free Jell-O pudding mix, any flavor you desire. Simply mix those two, add a little water and whatever toppings sound good, and enjoy!
- 1 scoop(s) casein protein powder
- 2 tsp sugar-free fat-free chocolate pudding powder
- 1 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long) banana
- 1 fl oz water
- Combine casein and pudding mix into a bowl. Begin stirring and add water as needed until desired pudding-like consistency is achieved.
- Add sliced banana and enjoy.