When you cook for someone, it's like putting your heart on a plate! My Cacao Banana Nut Butter Balls are a delicious, sugar-free, additive-free, raw, healthy treat that both your Valentine and kids will enjoy! I can't wait to give these raw cacao banana balls to my Valentine. These are so good that I might just start a nut butter ball business!
- ½ cup macadamia nuts
- 1 oz (6 kernels) brazilnuts
- 2 small (6" to 6-7/8" long) banana
- 3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 to taste powdered Stevia
- Add Macadamia and Brazil nuts to a Vitamix or blender.
- Add two bananas and three tablespoons of organic cacao powder.
- Blend all ingredients and add Stevia to taste.
- Form the mixture into balls and enjoy!