This recipe is full of fiber, antioxidants, calcium, and will help to provide you with a good dose of lean protein to support your lean mass-building goals.
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ cup mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 cup spinach
- 6 oz chicken breast, shredded
- ⅛ cup orange juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Cut the grilled chicken breasts into thin strips.
- In a bowl, combine broccoli, red pepper, oranges, and spinach leaves with chicken and toss.
- In another small bowl, combine lemon juice, red wine vinegar, orange juice, and Dijon mustard.
- Once well mixed, drizzle over salad and toss one more time to coat.
- Serve immediately.